Fun at Work, More New Chocolate Perks!
We may be biased, but we’ve always known HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction as a sweet place to work. The friendly people…the fun roles…the chocolate discounts…the air conditioning on hot summer days! 😉
But THIS year, we’re investing in our people, evolving how we work, and creating more value for employees. It means brand new opportunities (we’ve never hired so many full-time hourly roles before!) and amazing new reasons (higher wages and cash bonuses!) to consider working at Chocolate World.
Check out all the sweet perks:
- NEW: higher wages, PLUS earn cash bonuses, Hersheypark tickets, and free food and merchandise!
- NEW: 50+ FULL-TIME hourly positions, with benefits and paid vacation
- Flexible scheduling (seasonal, part-time, or year-round)
- 50% discount on food and drinks and 25% on retail items
- Free meal and drink per shift for Food Service employees
- Additional $5/hour for holiday shifts
- Annual pay raise (based on performance)
- Scholarship opportunities
- Free admission to most attractions; discounted rates for friends and family
- Discounted pricing on Hersheypark and Hershey Bears tickets
- Discounted services and rates with local businesses
- Employee recognition programs and events such as free summer cookouts
- Sweet treat on your birthday
These smiles – the energy of the Chocolate World family – are irresistable. Because while the perks are great, our team also favors the bonds shared, opportunities for career growth, and heartwarming moments with guests. But don’t take our word for it…a few teammates shared their favorites:
On Perks & Events…
“The fact that you get a free meal every time you work (for Food Service employees). In my past jobs they didn’t do free meals when you worked, so it’s very much appreciated.”
- Laiklynne Reiter, Beer, Wine and Food Server; employee since November 2020
“The discounts on retail, foods, and attractions, plus Food Truck Fridays and family nights! I also like conversing with guests, asking questions about where they’re from and how they’re enjoying Hershey.”
- Brandon Ott, Retail Attendant; employee since 2016
“The flea markets are one of my favorites – where I can stock up on goodies for my family and friends. The employee sponsored events like Bingo Night and Movie Night are also great.”
- Virginia Phillips, Hershey’s Kitchens Culinary Attendant
Employee since 2004; advanced through food service department
“I love the employee cook-outs. Where else can you come in on your day off and have a leadership team member cook your burger or hot dog? I thoroughly enjoy my fellow co-workers. When we’re all working together to achieve one goal, we are able to get it done. The people make the job extra special.”
- Chandler Thomas, Supervisor, Food & Beverage
Employee since 2004; advanced through food service and building supervision
On Scheduling & Career Growth…
“I appreciate the flexible schedule I was able to have while I was in high school and college. This gave me the ability to gain working experience but also complete my education.
I am also very appreciative for all the opportunities and experience that I have gained over the years and for all of the guidance and support from leadership. I have met some of my best friends while working here and have been able to gain work experience from taking advantage of any opportunity to continue to grow and learn.”
- Ashley Royer, Events Sr. Assistant Supervisor
Employee since 2011; advanced through food service, attractions, group and events
On the hidden gems…
“Well, no surprise here, but one of my favorite benefits is being able to try new and innovative HERSHEY’S products and especially being asked to sample some new dessert or savory item!
I also can’t tell you how many times we’ve been able to create special memories for guests who have used Chocolate World as their vehicle for marriage proposals, anniversaries, special occasions or once-in-a-lifetime trips. It never ceases to amaze me and always brings perspective to the special role that Chocolate World and our brands play in our guests’ lives.”
- Roger Sansoni, Manager, Guest Experience; employee since 2000
So...what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to welcome you to the team and treat you to some of these amazing benefits. After applying, you’ll be contacted about a virtual interview and could be hired on the spot!