NEW for 2021: Higher wages PLUS earn cash bonuses, Hersheypark tickets, and free food & merchandise!
- Flexible scheduling that is seasonal, part-time, or year round
- 50% discount on food and drinks and 25% on retail items
- Free meal and drink per shift for Food Service employees
- Work a holiday shift and receive an additional $5 per hour
- Annual pay raise (based on performance)
- Opportunity to earn $500 scholarship for graduating high school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll in a full-time course of study in the Fall at an accredited two or four-year college or university
- Free admission to most attractions and discounted rates for friends and family
- Purchase discounted tickets to Hersheypark and Hershey Bears games
- Receive discounted services and rates with local businesses
- Employee recognition programs and events such as free summer cookouts
- Sweet treat on your birthday
Virtual Interviews: FAQs
Learn more about virtual interviews at HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction. Still have questions? Email us at HCWRecruiting@hersheys.com
You will be contacted by a Human Resources representative for a quick phone screen and then scheduled for a virtual interview.
A hiring manager will call you at the scheduled time slot given to you. The interview will last approximately 30 minutes.
Yes, offers are given to qualified candidates on the spot!
We hire candidates who are 16 years of age and older. The minimum age requirement varies per position and is listed on each job posting.